Removing Internet Download Manager
(No More Fake Serial Pop-Ups)
If you are having problems with download manager and want No More "Fake Serial Key" pop-ups than uninstall it completely.
Just follow this tutorial.
And if u later on want to install a registered IDM without any patches or cracks.
Go to this How to Activate IDM (Full Forever) without Cracks and Patches.
Uninstallation of IDM:
Steps:1- First exit the download manager by right-clicking the IDM icon in tray.
Than click exit.
2. Go To Control Panel:
Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP)
Programs and Features (Windows 7)
Select Internet Download Manager and Uninstall it.
3. Select "Complete" in first window.
4. After uninstallation a window will open.
Click on Cancel. Don't restart the PC.
Removing IDM Registeries:
Steps:Now to Remove the Registery Keys.
1. Go To Start Menu.
Windows Xp--> type regedit.exe in Run Command.
Windows 7--> Just type regedit in Search Box.
2. When Reg. editor opened. Press F3 or Go To Edit Menu and Select
Find Next. A Box will appear.
3. Type "Internet Download Manager" . (without "")
4. Delete the found Registry and Press F3 again for any remaining regsitery.
Do it until it says "Finished searching through resgitery".
Now Close it.
Cleaning the System (Shortcuts/Broken Links/Missing dlls)
Do these Steps:
A user friendly handy tool to keep your system clean and make it fast.
2. Install and Run CCleaner.exe to remove any shorcuts/jump lists/broken links of IDM.
3. Select Registry from Left Pane and Click on "Scan for Issues" when Scan finished
Click on Fix Selected Issues.
Say No to Registry Backup and Fix All Issues.
4. Now Restart PC.
Now you can Install IDM without any patches or cracks.
Follow the Next Tutorial.
Video for This Tutorial: